Level 4 - Lesson Book: Piano Adventures

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Level 4 - Lesson Book: Piano Adventures Details

(Faber Piano Adventures ). The 2nd Edition Level 4 Lesson Book follows Piano Adventures Level 3B. The book is arranged by related major and minor keys, grounding the repertoire. The emphasis on root position V7 chords, arpeggios, and "Power Scales" links applied theory to the pieces being studied. Expressive repertoire selections build a strong foundation in harmony and technique.

Reviews

I really enjoy teaching with the Faber books in addition to other methods I use. No matter what the level, this series focuses on getting my students to read their music more quickly. There's a strong base in music theory and I find my students play from the grand staff a bit more quickly. The pieces tend to have a bit more challenge to them, depending on level, and I've seen very good results using these books. From lesson books to theory and technique and great solo pieces, I recommend these as a piano teacher. Level 4 - Lesson Book: Piano Adventures

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel